Next Generation SD-WAN
Dynamic business landscape and uncompromised demands of applications and users have driven dramatic transformation in IT Networking after many years of relative stability. Frequent changes in technologies are shifting networking from static Infrastructure to more agile, secured, future ready and hybrid-cloud infrastructure. This created un-precedented network management complexities that has become a growing concern for the enterprise.
Early Generation of SD-WAN providers were primarily focused on cost reduction via replacing MPLS with low-cost broadband.
Infinxt Next Generation SD-WAN handles data and network security with in-built NGFW, SLA based Application Performance Enhancement, Traffic Shaping, Multi/ Hybrid Cloud App aware routing, in addition to the traditional SD-WAN features
Next Generation Secure SD-WAN Feature
We add value to your business process making them faster, secured and cost-efficient
Zero Touch Provisioning
You need not be a tech geek to create a completely unified and secured overlay WAN network on the existing multiple complex and disjoint WAN links. Infinxt mobile “ZTP App” makes it possible in just a few clicks.
Streaming Telemetry is one of our key USPs of the solution which is a game changer. This enables real time device monitoring and collection of KPIs like CPE Health, WAN, CPU, Memory utilization, Latency, Jitter etc of network elements ensuring real time analytics
WAN Cost Optimization
Infinxt Next Generation Secure Software Defined WAN is the technology to virtualize WAN transport and get operational cost efficiencies and faster go to market by replacing / aggregating traditional circuits with cost-effective Internet Broadband and LTE. The technology ensures better uptime using link redundancy fortified with Next Generation Security
Next Generation Firewall
Legacy firewall security solutions react to new threats. Intelligent network security stays ahead of attackers and improves business continuity. Infinxt SDWAN comes with a pre-hosted Palo Alto Networks VM that provides the additional Layer 7 security, URL filtering, and threat protection.
Palo Alto Networks industry-leading family of next-generation firewalls are the first to leverage machine learning for proactive real-time and inline zero-day protection
Role based Management
Infinxt provides its customers flexibility in management of Network operations and security through dedicated dashboards to NoC and SoC teams. User access rights to the controller would be clearly pre-defined as per their roles and responsibilities.
Infinxt provides its customers with reduced management overhead where the onus is on Infinity Labs to manage Cloud hosted controller and the customer needs to only manage their profile instance.
If the compliance requirement urges the customer to host the solution in their own on-prem datacentre / IaaS, Infinxt is flexible to meet this requirement
We know what drives your business and we exemplify them through our solution offerings
Connectivity for Retail
- Current Infra: 2-10 POS Machines with single Internet Service Provider (MPLS/ BB/ ILL/ LTE)
- Current challenges: Less control and visibility of WAN leads to lower Uptime and related revenue loss
- Infinxt Solution: Aggregate WAN Links with automated link switch over for priority application, LTE Primary and Aggregation, wall mountable and scalable fan-less rugged device with inbuilt power backup adapter
Instant IoT rollout
- Current Infra: IOT sensors that needs to be always connected with the data store or analytics engine hosted locally or over the WAN.
- Current challenges: Ensuring constant and reliable reachability of centralised or distributed analytics engine for secured transmission of sensor data
- Infinxt Solution: Secure Infinxt facilitates fog computing and also always available secured WAN connection leveraging inexpensive consumer bandwidth with application performance prioritization
BFSI & NBFC Connected Branches
- Current Infra: 10-100 users at branches, connects on MPLS cloud, on premise data centre.
- Current challenges: Expensive, Rigid and slow Network, Higher Network Operating cost.
- Infinxt Solution: Priority based application aware routing, improve agility, reduce connectivity costs, In-built NGFW security in supporting digital branches and private cloud, On Premise Centralized Controller
Enabling Work From Home
- Current Infra: LAPTOPs, PCs, One/ two wireline Internet Links, Multiple LTE dongles.
- Current challenges: Unstable Network, No Dedicated Bandwidth for Audio and Video calls, Limited Highspeed Data.
- Infinxt Solution: Bandwidth Aggregation, User Friendly Graphical User Interface, Built Wi-Fi capability, Intent driven traffic prioritization, adapter with inbuilt power backup.
Shifting Technology Trends - "Telecom Manthan-2019"
Rakesh Goyal, CEO - Infinity Labs